This song will get you to understand the topic. When I was Your Man by Bruno Mars.
Regardless to the title this is not about driving a car, or hitting a golf ball, or watching the movie Drive. But about how to drive girls away.
I have had some success with this both in high school and in college, I have not been good at defining friends from more than friends, and vice versa. It’s actually quite a specialty of mine. If you are looking for advice, probably not the best place.
However, if you avoid these next steps, you my lonely friend might just find yourself a girl.
- The hardest part- talking to this girl you think is cute.
- Did you impress her? No? Just admire from afar. Yes? Keep talking.
- You can talk to her now, so keep being talking.
- Slowly see how things go.
- Miss your opportunity, or jump the gun.
- Over think the little things.
- Ask her on a date.
- Become attached.
- Ask questions.
- Talk to her friends.
- Think again.
- There she goes.
- Drink the memories away.
- Call her while you’re drunk.
- Leave a message.
- Regret it.
- Ask more questions.
- Try to rekindle the flame that’s now an ash.
- Start over with that other cute girl you see, hey what could be worse than last time?
I need to avoid my own advice, and so should you unless you want to drive that girl away.
Life is not meant for regrets, have fun.