I like this new song by Afrojack- As Your Friend.
So you find yourself in the library, at your desk or on your bed. You have work to do my friend. Well, wait what’s that? Facebook. YouTube. Twitter. Barstool. Stumbleupon.
You now have the internet to check, and once you start it’s hard to stop! Well, since you’ve been sucked in you might as well not try to crawl out of the trap. Here are a few tips on how to continue your procrastination.
- Stay on Facebook– Everyone has one, don’t pretend you don’t
- Check Twitter– if you don’t have one, hey, start one, it’ll help you procrastinate
- Did you check your email?
- Why don’t you Bing – Google?
- Facebook needs to be checked again
- It’s quiet, listen to some music: Pandora, Grooveshark, 8Tracks, Fratmusic all have your ears entertained
- If you’re a visual person, YouTube, Netflix, Hulu can help
- Did you read the news? Yahoo, CNN, and Fox should be checked
- Do you like sports? ESPN and BleacherReport have your back
- After you’ve read up on interesting things why not see what other people have to say about it? Barstool, The Onion and Cracked are good comic relief.
- Hey, did you forget about Facbook and Twitter? They feel lonely, its been awhile.
- Why not shop? Amazon, Ebay and Overstock can get you what you want
- And if none of that can keep you procrastinating, try Stumbleupon or Pintrest (Pintrest is for chicks only guys, unless you’re well…)
If this didn’t distract you than check these out:
and if neither of those interest you well here’s a video of a cat.
+ Yes I procrastinate by writing this.